What kind of projects do you work on?
We partner with social welfare and advocacy organizations to boost support, signatures, and donations. Often we find the most value working on campaigns that translate into branding and digital website projects. We like to collaborate closely with visionaries and changemakers who want to make the world a better place. Our holistic approach encompasses:
- Brand / Visual Identity
- Website Design
- Website Development
- EveryAction, ActionNetwork and ActBlue Integrations
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Donation Rate Optimization
What is Loopdash?
Loopdash is a design/development practice led by Gary Bunofsky, who oversees creative, dev, and strategy. Loopdash is composed of a selective group of collaborators that contribute to deliver an exceptional project outcomes.
What does it cost to work with Loopdash?
We prefer to partner with our clients. To give an accurate figure, we need to understand your requirements, scope, deliverables and timelines. With that being said, most projects range are 6-12 month engagements. The minimum level of engagement is currently set at $10K USD.
What are the payment terms?
The payment schedule is broken down into three parts:
- 50% is due at the very beginning of the project.
- Another 25% is due at the first milestone, usually when design is approved.
- The final 25% of the total amount is due when the project is launched.
It's important to note that there are some things that are not included in the project cost. These include:
- Production costs for printed materials
- Video or photography purchases
- Typography or font licenses
- Media buys, PPC or ad placements
- Creation of video or photography assets
- Hosting (this can be discussed before the project is launched)
How do I become a client?
Can you build an app?
We can build anything that runs in the browser. We have built web-based apps that run on mobile, desktop and tablets. We don't do iOS or Android apps.
How do I join Loopdash?
We are actively seeking new collaborators at this time. Specifically, a Project Manager and a Developer. If you are interested in joining Loopdash, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org